mud buggies Stag Party
- Head to head racing
- Up to 400cc engines
- Protective suits & helmets
- Full on racing
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick safety briefing and race rules
- Get suited and booted (overalls, gloves and helmets) bring boots or trainers
- Depending on your group size you'll be split into teams with up to 6 of you racing head to head
- After practice laps it's race time
- You'll get to watch the next heat as they race
- The winners of the heats will make the grand final
- The winner of the grand final will be the undisputed mud buggy champion and 'Lord Stag'!
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
We're going to say this very carefully... Mud. Buggies. Are. EPIC!!!
If you're looking for all-out action in the craziest racing machines since Jenson Button challenged Lewis Hamilton to a shopping trolley Grand Prix (allegedly) then this is it.
You'll be going head to head and wheel to wheel in these formidable racing beasts so don't expect a soft ride from these bad boys, they chew through any terrain with up to 400cc engines and delight in sending you sideways at approximately "Aaaaaarghh!" miles an hour.
All stag groups need some healthy competition and mud buggies deliver that in thick globules of mud that you'll be sending up into the visors of your rivals. We certainly wouldn't be over-egging the mud pies to say that this rates as one of our most loved activities.
The grand final of this exhilarating sport will see you properly destroying the lads and finding out whose champion once and for all. It's then a given that the grand mud buggies champion should be bought a drink/s from the loser/s - which could mean a good opportunity to score some beers.
Forget F1, as stag parties go this is the pinnacle of lad racing. Although try not to get too eager, remember they go so much faster when they're not sitting wheel-side up. Gentlemen... Start your engines!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
mud buggies Stag Do Legends
Great staff and good experience.
Alex Walker | Bath
Sam Morrey | Bristol
Would recommend it.
All of the group enjoyed the mud buggies. I would recommend it.
Dean Webster | Brighton
Fantastic activity, good lap lengths even if I was captain slow!
Frazer Harris | Bath
The event was brilliant fun, staff were excellent, very helpful and willing to change things to suit our group and needs.
James Waddington | Brighton
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our mud buggies activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.