Archery And Tomahawk Throwing in Newcastle
- Competitive sporting action
- Deadly arsenal of weapons
- Experienced instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction & safety briefing.
- Once the instructors are satisfied you're not going to use each other as targets you'll be given the weaponry.
- Game on, each discipline will begin with a few practise rounds
- Then you'll battle it out (just for points, not literally, put the axe down!)
- One stag will reign victorious as overall winner
- He'll get bragging rights as well as the right to use the stag of his choice for target practice
- Set your own Stag Forfeits for the losers
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Forget darts, that's for blokes with too much jewellery and overly shiny shoes. No, if you want a real game of "arrows" then we have the perfect afternoon or morning session of potentially deadly competitive stag party sporting action for you.
Back in the day when man's survival skills required more than having the local pizza delivery company on speed dial or wandering to the bar to see if they were out of Scampi Fries (other pub snacks are available), us men had to equip ourselves with deadly weapons, but more than that, we needed to be able to use them and deliver a killing stoke when required. Thankfully microwaves, ready meals and having partners who can actually cook a bit means we can now view supreme natural skills such as archery and tomahawk throwing. But we're taking you stags back to your roots and arming you up.
After a safety talk you'll be shown the basics of the first of the weapons and then take it in turns to step up and have a few practice shots (don't worry about your mates standing behind you, they're just there to take the p***). Once everyone has got the hang of it and the instructors are confident no one is likely to lose any digits and remove one of the groom's ears ahead of the wedding photos with a bad throw, you'll then take part in a competition.
The added bonus is the fact that you can watch the rest of the lads compete and let them know exactly what you think of every attempt.
This is a superb day of stag banter, sporting competition and potentially deadly weapons!
Why not add even more shades of stag madness to your day with a deal on a second event at our amazing Newcastle activity site?! Game on!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
archery and tomahawk throwing Stag Do Legends
The lad who took us for archery and axe throwing was great, really talkative and fun
Kevin Longstaff | Newcastle
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our archery and tomahawk throwing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.