Castaway Survivors in Newquay
- Island survival skills
- Fire starting & wild lunch
- Super SUP
- Bottle of bubbly
- Experienced instructor
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- After being 'shipwrecked' you must reach dry land by coasteering
- This involves wild sea swimming, climbing, rock scrambling and cliff jumping
- You'll end up at Dead Man's Cove
- Where you'll be taught survival skills
- Collect driftwood, build a fire and learn to identify and forage wild food
- After lunch on the beach, you must get back to civilisation
- Luckily you have a raft, a Super SUP
- This is a giant multi-person paddleboard where you'll stand or kneel
- Work as a team to paddle and steer round the rocky, unforgiving coastline
- You must get back to shore
- If you make it back, you'll celebrate with a glass of bubbly
- If not, we'll tell your loved ones you did your best
We could go easy on you, but you're a stag party, so that ain't gonna happen! This is a true test of your man-card carrying credentials. Stripped of your smartphones, internet, and Dominos on speed dial, how will you survive being shipwrecked?
You and the guys will go toe to toe with Mother Nature as you learn what it takes to survive if you were stranded on a desert island with just your fellow stags to keep going (STOP looking at them to decide who to eat first!!!).
Firstly, you need to get to safety. This is somewhere dry, sheltered and away from any immediate danger. It must also be a place you can set up a camp.
To get to the safe zone, worryingly named 'Dead Man's Cove', you'll need to leap off cliffs, swim through waves, scramble up rocks and pull together to get the whole team to dry land.
Challenge Island Survival Skills
Your next priorities and shelter, water and food. You'll need to collect firewood and light a fire using just the tools around you. With fire, you have the ability to cleanse water for drinking and cook food which you'll be taught to identify and prepare in the wild.
Challenge Raft Escape
Time to get back to civilisation, as luck would have it you'll find a Super SUP (a giant stand-up paddleboard) which holds multiple stags. This is NOT a boat, you need to stand or kneel like a raft and collectively all keep the board balanced while paddling in sync and navigating the tough, unforgiving coastline.
Congratulations, you made it! You'll get a glass of bubbly to toast your success and wet the groom's head. You can also get your man-cards embossed to show you're a group of hardcore, alpha males… IF you manage to make it back in one piece.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our castaway survivors activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.