Coasteering in Newquay
- Extreme stag challenge
- Rock climbing & cliff jumping
- Cave exploration
- Helmet, wetsuit & lifejacket
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Safety briefing and rundown of the session.
- Get wet-suited and booted. All equipment is provided.
- Great chance for a team photo as you pause to take the **** out of the guys in their wetsuits.
- The instructors will then lead you on the first ascent.
- Our instructors are pros, so please listen to instruction to keep you all safe (seriously kids, don't try this at home).
- You'll then be leaping from incredible heights with all the grace of, well, a slightly hungover stag falling off a cliff.
- Once back on dry land, we recommend replenishing liquids with a well-earned beverage or two.
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Paintball, aced it. Go karting, raced it. Hooters, been there, worn the T-shirt... Finding new exciting stag activities can be hard. But not anymore!
For any stags about to go west who are looking for the ultimate in stag party dares then they really don't get much bigger than Newquay stag party coasteering. "Epic" is often an overused word in modern society, 'epic burgers' 'epic hangovers', but this massive adrenaline-pumping experience truly is EPIC!
You'll be heading out onto the coastland over a series of rock scrambles and climbs and then once you're at the top you'll pause only long enough to take in the simply stunning view and wonder to yourself "Just because Dave's getting married, why does that mean I have to leap off this cliff?" Before you leap off that cliff.
Coasteering is more than just jumping though, (although the brown trouser heights are immense), it's a challenge of getting from A to B using any means available. You'll hit whirlpools, explore caves, climb up and down the cliff face. What's more it the absolute daddy of all hangover cures.
Newquay coasteering is a day the groom and the stags will remember for years to come and will turn a great stag do into a truly legendary weekend adventure.
So if you think you're tough enough and are ready to take the plunge you can get booking today!
Add more laughs…
You can pack even more action into your day by adding another activity. Fees apply for additional activities.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
coasteering Stag Do Legends
...The adrenaline was insane...
Fantastic activity! Not everyone took part in the activity (chickened out!), but for the ones who did, we absolutely loved it. The adrenaline was insane. It was a shame no one had a GoPro to take footage, but we'll definitely do that again.
Edmund Yeboah | Newquay
Great activity, great staff, everyone enjoyed.
Alex Griffiths | Newquay
Great activity, everyone loved it. Beautiful scenery. It was tailored to a good level so the whole group could enjoy themselves. Helpful and fun instructors.
Gary Hurst | Newquay
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our coasteering activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.