4x4 in Nottingham
- Suped-up 4x4 vehicles
- Specially designed course
- Expert tuition
- Epic tests and obstacles
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the team for a safety briefing.
- After some pointers from the instructors, you will be let loose on this amazing off-road track to try your own driving skills.
- You'll be judged by the instructors who will award points based on your driving skill.
- One stag will reign victorious. Other stags will never be asked to pick everyone up again.
- Drive home in your own car (which frankly seems a little inferior now). Try to stick to the roads.
It's you vs the Nottinghamshire countryside in this demanding, unpredictable activity... luckily, you've got one of our powerful 4x4 Land Rovers on your side. If you've already had a crack at quads or karts, and are ready to take on something with a bit more power and bite, you'll want to get up behind the wheel of one of our massive 4x4 beasts, battling the elements and enduring literal highs and lows like no other on this specially designed off-road course.
Forget yummy mummies and their school runs, this is what 4x4 cars are all about, getting up to your axles in the brown stuff and wrestling at the wheel to keep it shiny side up.
4x4 driving is without a doubt one of the ultimate motoring activities. It's fast and unpredictable, testing not only the raw power of the car but also your own control and precision. You and the guys will head out in two Land Rovers where each member of the group will get the chance to prove their driving skills manoeuvring around our course including a variety of terrains, whilst the rest of the lads cling to their seats in the back. Nottingham has to be one of the best places in the country to give 4x4 driving a go, with an entire forest full of steep climbs, hills, water-filled trenches, and deep pits to negotiate. For powerful, challenging motorsports, 4x4 driving in Nottingham can't be beaten.
TOP TIP - Listen carefully to the instructors, if you go all Clarkson and try to win with sheer power you're more likely to park it in a tree. Skilful driving is far more likely to win the points.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our 4x4 activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.