Go Karting in Nottingham
- 500m track
- 200cc four stroke Honda karts
- Reaching speeds up to 40mph
- Le Mans style race
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be given a quick safety briefing and rules on arrival.
- Kit up. We're relying on you to make those race suits look cool.
- The group will then be divided into teams of two.
- Each team decides on when they change drivers and complete pit stops.
- Like a mini Le Mans endurance race, the winners are the team with the most laps completed within the 50 minute race time.
- All timing is computerised with display screens around the circuit for waiting team members to view the race progress and stats.
- You will have 10 minutes of practice racing, and 50 minutes of racing time.
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
This is one of the Midlands premier karting tracks. Our superb Nottingham go-karting venue is within easy reach of the city centre and offers you and the boys a track over 500 metres of perfect racing tarmac to settle any old scores and prove once and for all, who among you is the Stag Stig and who is the group's Captain Slow.
Everything about the centre is designed to heighten the competition and create maximum thrills and spills. The track is 6 metres wide allowing for constant over-taking opportunities Over the 500 metres there are a 3 hairpin corners, banked cornering, a bridge, tunnel and of course the high-speed straights where competitive drivers can easily reach speeds of up to 40mph (that might not sound fast on a motorway, but when your backside is just inches from the tarmac its bloody fast!). And to make sure speed really is the key, you'll be driving 200cc, 4 stroke Honda karts for added va-va-voom.
The race takes the format of a Le Mans style endurance race. After a few practice laps, you'll line up in your teams (consisting of two drivers per team), as soon as the light goes green it's then wheel to wheel action for 50 minutes. As all the teams go head to head. You'll be racing for 50 minutes and can switch with your co-driver as many times as you wish, the team that completes the most laps over the 50 minutes are the winners. To keep the lads not driving entertained (apart from watching the other lads park it on a wall and near misses) you can follow all the stats on the tracks side telemetry.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
go karting Stag Do Legends
I wanted to race ALL DAY!
A lot of fun - our host was particularly brilliant and the general process and layout was very professional. My only criticism - I wanted to race ALL DAY!
Rowan Burke | Nottingham
Absolutely amazing. Very well organised and again everyone enjoyed themselves.
James Parsons | Nottingham
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our go karting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.