Paintballing in Nottingham
- 500 paintballs
- Set in 150 acres of Sherwood Forest
- 3 hours
- 7 unique games zones
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction & safety briefing.
- You'll be issued with your kit including padded body armour and state-of-the-art semi-automatic weapons.
- Once the sides have been drawn up the games begin!
- Time to see how the Xbox heroes answer the Call of Duty once the paint starts flying.
- There will be a number of different game scenarios and missions during your session.
"We're going into battle gentlemen and some of you might not be coming back..." As paintball team talks go, that might be a little bit overdramatic but if you're looking to inspire your team to victory it's possibly better than kicking a boot at one of your star player's foreheads.
And this epic paintball site certainly is dramatic. Set in 150 acres of Sherwood Forest, you'll be battling it out in Robin Hood's own back garden. Whether the stags can muster his legendary accuracy remains to be seen.
You'll be kitted out in padded body armour, goggles, balaclavas, camouflage jumpsuit and equipped with semi-automatic paintball guns that fire 7 pellets a second. Ideal to give the groom a complete makeover. You'll be doing battle over a number of epic game zones including;
- Close Quarter Battle Field
- The Castle
- The Wild West
- The Bridge Field
- Bunker Hill
- Village Assault
- Tank Mania (complete with 12 life-size tanks)
This really is the ultimate in stag party combat. Where else do you get to hold a gun and fire at your mates from point-blank range? Repeatedly? Teamwork, speed, precision, planning, tactics, these are just some of the things that the stags will completely forget as soon as things kick-off. But always remember the one golden rule of stag party paintball; "Never leave a stag behind on the field of combat. Unless there are pubs open. In which case it's his only stupid fault for getting shot, we're off to the pub."
There's no two ways about it, this Nottingham paintball site is one of the best in the country, the only question is, are you up to the challenge? If yes, give us a shout on our Nottingham stag enquiry and we'll echo back with a free quote that will get the party kicking!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our paintballing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.