Paintballing in Reading
- Game zones to battle through
- Combat suit & anti-fog goggle hire
- Epic battle zones & missions
- Massive woodland setting
- State of the art paint weaponry
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get briefed on the rules of engagement
- And learn about your gear from the site's professional instructors.
- Grab your kit and suit up in your Special Forces full-body combat overalls.
- Split into teams and select some squad leaders before commencing gentlemanly smack talk with your stag rivals.
- Practice on the target range
- Unleash war!
- Fight through 6 epic game zones to emerge victorious from the haze of paint and expletives.
- Losers should do the honourable thing and buy the winners a round at the pub later.
There's a very simple reason why our paintballing activity is so popular: it's awesome.
Nothing else lets you and the lads sprint around acres of dense woodlands shouting 80s action movie one-liners while shooting your mates repeatedly...
So pull out all your best moves, like the Bruce Willis combat roll, the Arnold Schwarzenegger spring form cover and the Sylvester Stallone stealth takedown.
Our Maidenhead stag party paintballing facility offers state-of-the-art gear for your combat needs, including pinpoint accurate paintball guns that fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.
Throw in the full-body Special Forces combat overalls, anti-fog protective face masks and custom-built ammo holders, and you'll feel like the real deal when you charge into the fray.
After being safety briefed by the professional instructor, you'll split into teams and practice on the target range before jumping straight into the eye of the storm.
Zombies' Crypt: played out in a zombie-infested graveyard, you'll have to battle your way through the tombstones and retrieve a severed head that holds the cure for saving humankind!
Tomb Raider: dating back to Egyptian times, your terrain will consist of pyramids and sphynxes that you'll have to tackle in order to win.
Castle Wallenberg: you'll descend into the dungeons of a castle where one team will have to capture a flag and the other defends it with their lives.
You'll get two rounds at each game which should give you enough opportunity to determine which team is buying the next round of drinks!
So what are you waiting for?
Paintballing is an incredibly popular activity and we wouldn't want another group to beat you to it.
So, send us a quick Reading stag enquiry today to avoid missing out on fighting zombies, pharaohs and castle guards!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
paintballing Stag Do Legends
...Staff were helpful...
The games were good and the staff were helpful and gave us a discount on the paintballs.
Elliot Eady | Reading
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our paintballing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.