Raft Building in Reading
- Competitive stag action
- Experienced tuition
- Race your rafts for the win
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick safety briefing before you get kitted up for action.
- Separate into teams and design the ultimate stag raft using the kit supplied.
- Race your boats in an intense winner-takes-all competition!
- Winners should be bought a pint later on...
- ...paid for by the losing side!
It won't be as easy as tying a few wooden poles to some buoyant barrels though, you'll need real skill to design a winning raft. This is an awesome way to break the ice between stags who don't know each other so well, as they work together to create something both fast and watertight. After all, no lad wants to be left bobbing in the water while their mates paddle off into the distance.
An experienced instructor will first separate the sea of stags into teams before the raft building war commences. After a few instructions, you'll be left alone to build your Mad Max style creation. Then it's game time, race across a large stretch of water to claim the title of stag rafting champions. Try your best not to fall in, or worse, have to watch your raft fall apart before your very eyes, dragging your team down into the water as you get pulled in with them!
Reading raft building will definitely sort the stags from the boys as you race to create the most sea-worthy raft going. Bear Grylls would be proud.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our raft building activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.