Golden Circle in Reykjavik
- golden circle session
- expert guide
- see the geothermal pools
- see the hot springs
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You and the lads will get a seat aboard the tour bus along with your own guide who will give you a detailed guide into the famous sights of Iceland.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to get out and explore the fantastic sights, stopping to look around each of the sites as well as stops for food on the trip too.
- Helmets and snowmobiles will be provided so you can get as close to the action as possible.
A tour isn't necessarily something you'd associate with a stag weekend, but Iceland has some of the most striking and distinctive sights in the world; it's practically criminal not to see a few - after all, if you've journeyed all the way over to Reykjavik then the lads will be pretty unimpressed if you just give them the same stag activities you could find at home. However, knowing exactly where to start can be difficult. There are a lot of spectacular natural sights and phenomena in Iceland, far more than you can fit into the average stag do (particularly if you want to have time for a few drinks too). The Golden Circle tour takes you to three of the biggest, most famous Icelandic sites in one go, making it perfect for lads who are looking for an unforgettable weekend seeing the natural wonders of Iceland.
You'll start by going east of Reykjavik, towards the Pingvellir National Park. This is where you can visit one of the only two tectonic rift valleys in the world. For those of you not up on your geography jargon, that's a spot where the continental plates are slowly drifting apart; where North America and Eurasia are separating and getting further apart. From here you'll follow the trail to Skjaldbreid, a 1060m volcano, and Iceland's second biggest glacier. After some river crossings and mountain trails, you'll get to see the huge and crashing Gullfoss Waterfall, before heading on to Geysir Hot Spring - the hot spring that all others have been named after (geysers).
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
You May Also Like...
Need more inspiration? Search all our stag do activities...
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our golden circle activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.