Northern Lights Tour in Reykjavik
- Northern Lights sightseeing
- Coach transfer
- Viewing spots
- Expert local guides
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get kitted out in your thermals
- Hop aboard your coach
- Head out of the city centre
- And walk to the best viewing points
- Where you can enjoy stunning views of the Northern Lights
- And if you miss it due to weather conditions
- You can join another tour for free!
If you're heading to Iceland for the main man's big weekend away, be sure to elevate it from good to unforgettable by throwing in this once in a lifetime activity. Yes, you and the boys will get the chance to witness one of the greatest natural phenomena on the planet with the incredible Rekjavik stag do Northern Lights Tour.
Aboard your coach, you will head out to some of the best viewing spots as you attempt to catch sight of Aurora Borealis in all its spectacular glory. Due to weather conditions, the viewing positions vary from day to day, but your local guides will use their expert judgement to locate the spots with the best chances of seeing the lights.
Make sure you wrap up warm before you head out on this amazing three-hour tour! Crisp, winter evenings are the best times to see the lights and when we say crisp, we mean pretty damn crisp!
Witnessing the rich colours dancing across the dark night's sky is every bit as crazy, awesome, and magical as it sounds. The Northern Lights occur when the particles from the sun interact with the North Pole's upper atmosphere. It's one of the most striking natural occurrences on planet Earth and it'll certainly make your stag weekend one to remember.
Your tour guides want you to make the most of your time in Iceland, however, as the weather conditions are so dramatic, sighting the lights isn't guaranteed. Nonetheless, you can be guaranteed that you'll enjoy stunning views as you journey across Iceland's beautiful natural landscape, and if you don't manage to see it this time, you can join another tour for free!
- The Northern Lights Tour runs during the winter months, from September to April, when the lights are visible.
- Private tours are also available, however, you don't get to join another tour for free.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our northern lights tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.