River Jet Boat in Reykjavik
- Waterproof suit
- Helmet & lifejacket
- Experienced pilot
- 360° spins
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation and taken to the boat
- Quick introduction and safety briefing from the skipper
- Get kitted up in your waterproof suits and safety gear
- Make sure you get the lads together for a quick team photo
- Get wet and wild with an adrenalin pumping, bone-shaking ride
- Make it back to dry land and hug the earth
- Return transfer back to your accommodation
This is definitely not your average boat ride. While back home in Blighty you might have ventured onto the occasional boating lake or braved a canoe it's unlikely the lads will ever have seen anything quite like our Reykjavik stag party jet boat. In fact, it's Europe's only white water jet boat ride.
Firstly there is the stunning scenery that to be honest resembles a planet from a Star Wars movie rather than a stag party playground. After putting on all the safety kit and stopping for a stag team photo (an absolute must when you guys are making he waterproof suits and helmets look so damn good!) its then time to step aboard and strap in.
You'll start off on calm waters at the shallower part of the river, further upstream things will start to take on a different landscape as the basalt rocks and cliffs crowd in, forcing the river to become narrower and faster. It's then that the pilot will really start to ramp things up, hitting faster speeds and zipping past the rocks and canyons that in places are 5 metres from wall to wall.
And just in case that isn't enough he'll pull the fast water equivalent of a handbrake turn, spinning the boat 360 degrees and putting the stags nerves, stomachs and breakfasts to a punishing test. The g-forces are fantastic and might cause a few of the stags to wonder whether that extra pint last night was such a good idea after all.
This is definitely not for soft lads and will leave the lads absolutely buzzing and wondering just how they can talk the other half into letting them buy a powerboat as soon as they get home.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our river jet boat activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.