Snorkelling in Reykjavik
- Underwater experience
- See the epic Silfra Fissure
- Some of the world's clearest waters
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your guide and receive your snorkelling equipment.
- Get kitted up & ready for action before a quick safety briefing.
- Take a plunge into Iceland's freezing waters for an unforgettable experience.
- Get involved with some of the best cold-water diving in the world.
As one of Iceland's best kept secrets, the Silfra Tectonic Fissure is a completely unique diving and snorkelling site, offering the lads an experience that literally can't be replicated anywhere else in the world. The freshwaters here are amongst the clearest on the planet; you could even drink this stuff if you wanted to.
With water this clear, you can see almost everything when you're underneath the surface. It's about 63 metres deep at its lowest point, with intricate cave systems, ancient lava rock walls and ridiculously vibrant scenery with lava rocks, shifting sands and colourful algae.
The fissure itself is also a sight that's sure to take the boys breath away. It sits between two tectonic plates, Eurasia and North America, allowing you to literally swim between continents. That's right, you can take the boys to a spot where they can be touching America with one hand, and Europe with the other.
Our Reykjavik stag party snorkelling site is the only spot in the world where you can do this, and you can definitely make the tenuous claim that you took the lads to two different continents on one stag weekend!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our snorkelling activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.