Bobsleigh in Riga
- Standard or professional package
- Experienced instructors
- Guide & transfers available on request
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Full safety briefing and rundown of the session
- You'll be split into teams
- The instructors will show you what to do for max speeds
- Make sure your helmets and secured tightly and arms are covered
- Practice run
- Having made it back in one piece get your game face on
- It's go time!
- Battle it out to record the sessions fastest time
- We suggest ice cold drinks for the winners
- And just ice for the losers
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Bobsleighing is possibly the best way to scare off a hangover. It is without doubt one of the most dangerous winter sports as Olympic runners can hit speeds of up to 93 mph (the world record is 125mph!?!). While you possibly won't hit those speeds, you'll still be reaching brown-trouser velocity as you hurtle down this run that was originally built for the World Championships.
Under expert guidance, you'll be taught how to get the bobsleigh moving off the top of the run and how best to keep it shiny side up on the way down (which isn't as easy as you might think), but fear not, the instructors really are experts in their field and they'll soon have you running like a well-oiled, albeit slightly hungover, sleighing machine.
The teams train all year round as these runs can be just as fast whether running on blades or wheels.
• October-March - Winter, snow conditions
• April - Not available
• May-September - The ice blades are replaced by wheels for the summer months
You'll really need to work as a team to get the most out of your runs, each of which is at such high speeds it'll be over before you've even had time to start regretting how much you had for breakfast (and inside a sleigh really isn't a good place for it to put in a reappearance!). This is high-speed stag-style madness that really isn't for the fainthearted.
IMPORTANT This is one of our fastest and more physically demanding activities that might not be suitable for every stag group.
After your adrenaline-pumping bobsled adventure sadly comes to an end, why not dissect all the action as you head off on a bar crawl around Riga?
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
bobsleigh Stag Do Legends
Loved it. Definitely the best stag activity I've ever done!
Jon Barton | Riga
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our bobsleigh activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.