Paintballing in Riga
- State-of-the-art paint weaponry
- 11 hectare site
- A variety of game scenarios and settings
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction and safety briefing covering the rules of engagement.
- Tool up with pinpoint accurate, semi-automatic paintball guns, safety face masks and overalls.
- Split the party into teams, elect leaders and commence gentlemanly fighting talk.
- It's show time!
- Battle your rival stags across a variety of game zones with different mission types and terrains to keep things as fresh as the groom's bruises.
- Give the groom a specially selected costume to don into battle. He won't be able to hide out on the battlefield if he's got a hi-viz jacket on.
- Compile your war stories and show off your wounds: winners should have their drinks paid for by the losers at the pub afterwards.
There aren't many activities that are as bankable for stag success as our Riga paintballing session.
It's a truly epic course spread across 11 hectares of prime paintballing terrain that'll have every stag shouting 80's action movie one-liners from the first paintball up until the last.
It's one of those rare scenarios where it's totally fine for a load of grown men to run around shooting each other, settling old scores with colourful displays of marksmanship and athleticism.
The strategists will look on in horror as their brilliantly hatched plans get fumbled away by their hungover comrades who try instead to go full-blown Arnie on the opposition by marching through no man's land, shrugging off high-velocity paintball bullets like they were snowflakes.
Our paintballing marshals will also help you with kitting out the groom in a special costume that will make him clearly visible for all to shoot: think neon Y-fronts or an animal onesie. Don't use all your paintballs in a hurry as there's always a final round of 'shoot the stag' to play, which will let you all give the groom something to remember you by.
Don't forget to follow up your paint-slinging fight to the death with a trip to the boozer to discuss the action.
Our Riga bar crawl is a cracking way to tour some of the best bars in the city and a cracking way to get that night out kicked into gear.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our paintballing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.