Our stag party Spanish Games has 10 hilarious games that will see the stags laughing, competing and going loco. Game on!
- El Toro Loco - Stay on your toes as the giant bull's horns rotate. The name of the game is to stay out of reach and be the last man standing.
- Basque Battles - They do things differently in the Basque region, like dressing up and fighting each other using giant logs while standing over water. Someone's gonna get wet!
- Running of Bulls - Take one very aggressive (inflatable) bull and a bunch of slightly hungover stag runners... Let the madness commence!
- Spanish Waiter - Keep the tray full of drinks over your head without getting wet. Not gonna happen!
- La Tomatina - Dodge the flying tomatoes while balancing on a beam. You get hit you fall, you fall you get wet. Simple, evil genius.
- Spanish Shoot Out - An old fashioned duel with two paintball guns and two opposing team members. Two men enter, one man leaves.
- Sun Run - It's all about speed and agility. Run over the water and jump from stepping stone to stepping stone. The fastest team to touch the centre stone are the winners.
- Fiesta Fever - Race up the huge slide, dodging the obstacles on your way. First team to the top have to pull Pedro the Goose's head off. But don't make him angry.
- Bull Spit! - You'll wear our giant bull shaped sumo suits, then it's sumo time!
- Spanish Inquisition - The stag will be strapped to a chair, hooked up to a lie detector, balancing over a pool. He'll be questioned. If he lies, he goes in!
Please note: Activity time slots are 11:30am or 15:30. Activity duration is 3.5 hours (including transfers).