Ice Hockey in Tallinn
- English speaking guide
- Full-sized hockey rink
- Competitive action
- Return transfers
- Skates, pads, helmets & sticks
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation
- And taken to the rink
- Where your English-speaking instructor will give you a rundown of the rules
- Then you'll get kitted up, looking tough!
- Before heading out to centre ice and facing-off
- You'll battle it out over two hours
- In this fast-paced, high-octane sport
- Keep track of the score so you can dissect the action in the pub
- Finally, you'll be taken back to your accommodation
Take to the ice and face-off as you and the boys crank up the competition on your epic trip to Estonia. Our Tallinn stag party Ice Hockey activity is a high-paced, all-action, stag adventure that will get the adrenaline pumping and those hearts racing.
Your friendly instructor will help you get kitted up (skates, helmets, protective gear) and give you a rundown of the rules and the safety elements before you fire out to centre ice and get cracking. You'll spend two hours learning the ropes and going head-to-head/puck-to-puck as you battle it out to crown the stag party ice hockey champions.
Fierce, ferocious, high-octane action this brutal sport combines speed, power, balance and athletic talent which will really push you to the max. For anyone new to the world of ice hockey or ice skating full stop, it's surprisingly easy to pick up and you'll be surprised with the progress you'll make over the course of the two-hours. By the end of it, the groom might even stop doing his Bambi impression and let go of the advertising hoardings!
Everything is provided in this epic stag activity from the safety gear to the English speaking guide and the return transfers to your digs. All you have to do is show up and get those games faces on. Back in Blighty, ice hockey isn't particularly popular (and for the life of us we can't work out why), so this is one of the few times you'll ever get to try this epic activity and, if you're gunna do it, you may as well do it on a stag weekend.
Handy ice hockey lingo:
- Bodycheck - To hit into another player with your hip or shoulder
- Boarding - To deliberately force someone into a wall
- Chiclets - Teeth or, rather, a lack thereof
- Face-off - The battle for the puck at the start of the game
- Killing a penalty - To survive a penalty without conceding
- Puck shy - A player who moves away from the puck
- Gongshow - The chaos that occurs when hockey players party/go to a bar
- Where mama keeps the peanut butter - Goal scored in the top part of the net
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our ice hockey activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.