windsurfing Stag Party
- Expert wind surfing tuition
- Wet and wild stag action
- Unique water sport skill
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive sea side and meet our wind surfing instructors.
- Receive a rundown of the session and a quick safety talk.
- Kit up in safety gear and dangerously revealing wet suits.
- Learn the basics of wind surfing from the pros.
- Head out on to the water yourself and try not to face plant at the first wave!
- Master the art of turning and catch some air of the lips of waves.
- Impress or make a fool of yourself, it's great fun either way.
Think of it as surfing's younger, prettier sister - after all, surfing may have a cult-like following and a long history, but when done properly, windsurfing looks magnificent, dealing with graceful gusts of wind rather than crashing waves. Don't think that makes it any less fun though, it's as epic as surfing and a little less wet too!
Windsurfing boards are still essentially a surfboard with a sail, so you're using all the same skills that you would surf traditionally, but with the added assistance of wind to help keep you and the rig upright. Our expert windsurfing instructors will show you the ropes so you're board masters in no time!
It's totally thrilling and exciting - except while you can grab a surfboard and give that a go on any summer holiday, windsurfing is a little more elite, and so something the lads are unlikely to have tried before. It's a great group activity, getting all the boys out on the waves, involved and embarking on a new adventure.
Whether you've got a few experienced surfers in your midst, or you're just looking for a way to make the most of the beach, this stag activity will give the whole group the chance to learn from the best, get pitted, and have a fantastic time with the boys, provided you can go a few minutes without face planting or wiping out!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our windsurfing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.