Glasgow Stag Nights
Save time, stress & money. £50 deposit to book.
All the lads can pay direct, making it a breeze!
Trusted by over 600k partygoers!
Glasgow's Biggest Nightlife
How It Works
Choose from 100s of elite activity and accommodation options.
Pay a small £50 deposit to secure your weekend. All the stags can pay individually. Pay in easy instalments.
Head off on an unforgettable weekend you and the boys will be talking about for years to come!
Glasgow Night Out
Glasgow stag nights promise a lot in the nightlife stakes and deliver even more. Its industrial roots have always made it a great city for a drink in, but commercial and cultural development in recent years means the city has a whole lot more to offer than just whisky and beer, with a wide selection of bars and pubs, a huge number of nightclubs, and a choice of fantastic nightlife activities to enjoy too. There might be more exotic, fashionable destinations for a stag night but nowhere offers a brilliant stag night at brilliant value quite like Glasgow!
Top 5 Picks
Hitting the pubs and clubs is good and on stag nights in Glasgow, it's great but not that different from any other night on the town with the boys. If you're hoping to make it a real night to remember, you'll want to add a little something. We've got that something.
- Traditional Roast humiliating for the stag, hilarious for the rest of you… there's really no downside to a comedy roast. You'll provide the comedian with all the dirt on the stag, and he'll show up at the venue of your choice and make the funnies. Glasgow is a city with a history of delivering the laughs, having produced heavyweight comedians like Craig Ferguson, Frankie Boyle and Billy Connolly in the past. If you'd rather leave the stag a little less red-faced (although we don't know why you would), try the comedy club instead.
- Glasgow Girls it's the quintessential stag do activity, and practically expected at this stage. Exactly how up close and personal you get is up to you all we can promise is VIP entry to one of the best establishments in the city.
- Casino Royale always a safe bet for a great stag night, a casino is the natural home for classy lads like you. Or it will be, once you've hit the jackpot and can upgrade from t-shirts to tuxedos.
- Night Rider walking from bar to bar in the rain on your Glasgow stag night is the easiest way to end up lost, wet and cold, as well as completely destroying any buzz you and the boys had built up. The boogie bus solves all of these problems. It'll take you to a selection of bars, letting you off for drinks in each one, before finally dropping you off at one of Glasgow's best nightclubs. You'll have to make your own way to the chippie afterwards though.
- Don't you know who I am? you and the boys are going to end up at a nightclub at some point over the weekend. It's just a given. However, everybody knows that there's nothing worse than standing in the rain with the rest of those plebians who aren't on incredible stag dos. Our nightclub q-jump and guest list entry does exactly what it says on the tin and treats you like the VIP you are. For fast access into the best nightclubs in Glasgow, book with StagWeb!
Hitting the Town
Essentially anywhere north of the river is a great party area for a Glasgow stag night, so wherever you head you'll probably be on to a winner. Some places are brilliant party areas though, so for big nights out, you might want to concentrate yourselves around a few particular areas, like Gallowgate or Byers Road. Sauchiehall is a great area for cheap student drinks, if you fancy pints for only a few pounds, and are willing to brave the studenty hipster boys. Glasgow hasn't quite embraced the cocktail the same way Edinburgh has, but if you're secure enough in your masculinity to be seen sipping from a cocktail glass, Bath Street has venues like Bunker (excellent offers and deals all week long), or Hummingbird (try the 'laughing jose' for a beery mix). If you're happier holding real, man-size glasses in a pub there's no shortage of options around, but The Horseshoe is practically an institution, having been in Glasgow since 1846, and the Saracens Head is even older though we'd stay away on game days if you're a Rangers fan.
So Why StagWeb?
Even stag nights in Glasgow can fall flat without some good planning holding it all in place. From the moment you leave your hotel to the moment you stagger out of the club, at StagWeb we can make sure everything on your stag weekend runs smoothly. Our ready-made packages are perfect for making the most of the weekend, getting the whole thing sorted in one easy go and there's one for every budget. With Whisky on the Rocks, you'll get VIP entry to both a lap dancing club, and a top nightclub, as well as daytime activities of curling and a tour of a whiskey distillery, and one night at a 3* hotel. If you go for Glasgow Gags instead, we can arrange two nights at the hotel, an indoor go karting session, half a day paintballing, a meal and a show at a comedy club, entry to a lap dancing establishment, and the guest list nightclub entry!
Create your epic stag package!
Less Hassle. More Fun.Build your stag!