Brazilian Steakhouse in Hamburg
- All you can eat dining
- Brazilian beers & cocktails
- Selection of BBQ meats
- Salads & sundries
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Your table will be booked and waiting for you
- Sit down and order the first round of beers
- The waiters constantly walk between the tables with skewers/plates of meat
- If you're eating they'll pass by
- If you want more meat they'll bring it straight to your table
- There's always a great selection of Brazilian salads and extras
- And fantastic beers
Forget Samba football, this is Brazil's great gift to the world. Somehow the nation's food seems to be the country's best-kept secret. Brazil's food is amazing (editor's note, this writer lived in Brazil for 18 months) and it really is superb and carnivores will be pleased to know it's pretty much all based around giant slabs of meat, tenderised and then cooked simply on over a flame.
But here's the trick guys, while it all seems really simple there is something about Brazilian meat that is just sensational, in fact, you haven't eaten until you've tried a Brazilian rodizio. The basic principle of rodizios is a traffic light system. You have a set of lights or cards on your table while the waiters carry around giant skewers of mouth-watering meat. Depending on where you're at you display the right colour to tell the waiters what to do;
- Green - Bring me meat and lots of it!
- Amber - I could be persuaded, what have you got?
- Red - No thanks my plate/mouth/stomach is full.
You can then have your fill of the succulent cuts of pork, beef, lamb and chicken. There's also fantastic salads and sides to this superb all you can eat meal as well as Brazilian beers.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our brazilian steakhouse activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.