Sunset Cruise in Lisbon
- English speaking skipper
- Sound system
- Stunning scenery
- Tailored to your group
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- We'll match the boat to suit your group size
- Duration of the cruise will vary depending on your group
- Your skipper will greet you and welcome you aboard
- The boat has a sound system for your own stag do tunes
- And plenty of room to relax
- You can also include drinks and food and/or BBQ
- Ask our team for details
You can't spend the whole stag weekend gaffa taping the groom to trucks bound for Morocco. This is his big weekend, he's got his best mates with him, a great city to party in plus he only has a few days/weeks left of happy single life before it's all trips to IKEA and dinner with the in-laws. This weekend is his last hurrah so you should do it in style.
This relaxing cruise is the perfect end to a day of stag action. You'll be greeted and welcomed aboard by the English-speaking skipper. Once all the guys have got comfortable you'll set sail, out into the Tagus River like the Greek hero Odysseus, who according to Legend founded the city of Lisbon.
You can have your own stag do soundtrack there is a radio/CD/MP3 player on board, you can prepare a stag do playlist suitable for sailing off into the sunset. You can also add a few drinks and even a BBQ. We'll tailor the cruise to suit your group so let us know what you have in mind.
The scenery is stunning, the weather is balmy, the drinks are alcoholic, there's even a chance of spotting a dolphin or two. It's a great way to create lasting memories of a top-quality weekend.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our sunset cruise activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.