Unique Stag Do Ideas
It’s no bad thing to keep the lads on their toes and throw a few curveballs their way, if you like to be the man with the plan then you definitely need to plan ahead. Some of our more unusual stag party activities are very popular so we recommend you book early to ensure you get your preferred dates and time slots. You’ll also find plenty of crazy games in our Best-Manual if you want a few more tricks up your sleeve.
As for alternative stag do ideas, here at StagWeb HQ we love ‘em. The weirder the better. Now don’t get us wrong, paintball, go karts, 5-a-side, they are fantastic fun and real crowd pleasers which is why they are so popular with stag parties. But every now and then it’s good to go a little bit nuts and just do something totally off the wall and there’s no finer place for that sort of shenanigans than a stag weekend.
Dancing To The Beat Of A Different Drum...
In fact we’d go far as to say stag parties are THE place to do something a little bit crazy that’s a complete break from everyone’s regular 9-5. There aren’t many occasions where you can safely let out your inner demon and dance to the beat of a different drum which makes your stag weekend the perfect place to do something really out of the norm with some alternative stag do ideas.
- Beer Bicycle - It's sightseeing, exercise and beer. 3 out of 3 makes you the perfect tourist.
- Pub Crawl Challenge - Pub crawls have gone high tech and with our pub crawl challenge you and the lads race against time to solve clues and drink beer.
- Somerset Challenge - Hilarious cider fuelled insanity. It's like the Wurzels have reinvented the Olympics!
- Archery Tag - Much like paintball this is a game of tactics and accuracy. Bow, arrow, battle!
- Beer Keg Racing - Racing on beer kegs! We don't care if the FIA approve or not, this is motorsport genius!
Sometimes it is possible to go a little too far, but get the laughs right with your unusual stag do ideas and you can create a brilliant weekend. That's where StagWeb can help.
We've Been Going A Little Bit Crazy For Years...
We've been helping stags build tailor made weekends since 2002, whether it's unusual stag do ideas, destinations which are a little more off the beaten track or helping provide great planning tips we pride ourselves on finding the perfect fit for every party. That's why 96% of our clients say they would book with us again.
So if you want a package perfectly cut to suit your own special brand of fun then contact our team today and we'll help get your party started with a hassle free, no obligation quote. Send us a brief enquiry now!