Wakeboarding in Bournemouth
- 1-to-1 instruction
- Perfect for all abilities
- Superb watersports challenge
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction and safety briefing
- Time to kit up in wetsuits and helmets
- Once you've all ripped into each other, head down to the water
- You'll each have a 1-on-1 training session to ensure you get the most out of your day
- The rest of the group will watch and laugh!
- Each member of the group gets a minimum of 10 minutes on the board
Wakeboarding is without doubt one of the coolest sports ever. Gliding effortlessly over the water, waving to passers-by… or falling flat on your face while the rest of the stags look on and let you know exactly what they think of your efforts.
Once you've squeezed into the wetsuits, you'll be introduced to the intricate cable system used to draw wakeboarding beginners and experienced boarders over the water.
Each stag will then take it in turns to get wet with 1-to-1 instruction ensuring you all get the most out of the session.
The cable system can be totally controlled by the instructor allowing him to give each student a greater chance of starting successfully, by slowing or speeding the cable accordingly, and so the guys can make a good run over the water.
This means the lads get to take off over calm, smooth water, so any failings will be his and his alone. Cable systems are much easier for beginners compared to boats as they don't create a spray or a wake to disturb the water or get into the trainee's face.
Of course, another of the great joys of our Bournemouth wakeboarding activity is that as each stag is hitting the water (in some cases literally and repeatedly), the rest of the stags will be watching his every move from the dry land and letting him know exactly what they think of his efforts.
All that face-planting water is thirsty work, gents! Why not refuel after your awesome wakeboarding session with a cracking beer tasting activity that includes a meal.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
You May Also Like...
Need more inspiration? Search all our stag do activities...
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our wakeboarding activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.