Windsurfing in Brighton
- Expert wind surfing tuition
- Wet and wild stag carnage
- Unforgettable coastal views
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive sea side and meet the professional wind surfing team.
- Receive a rundown of the session and a quick safety talk.
- Kit up in wet suits and safety gear.
- Learn the basics of wind surfing.
- Hit the South Coast waters for yourself and try to stay upright.
- Master turning and even catch some air before the sessions up...
- Or at the very least try not to wipeout.
When you and your mates visit Brighton, a trip out on the waves is an absolute must and what could be a better way to see the beautiful coastline than on top of a totally radical windsurfing board? Our expert instructors will show you a number of modern techniques in order to get the most out of this great activity and will provide you with top of the range equipment to get you up and running within a matter of minutes.
Mastering this tricky water sport is hardly a breeze, but with our expert guides on hand throughout, it'll be plain sailing from the moment you first head out on the water. This combination of surfing and sailing is a little less wet (and chilly) than surfing but just as epic!
Impress and beach babes with your sublime board mastery, or treat everyone to a great laugh as you wipeout over and over again, falling unceremoniously, face first, into the chilly water. Once you've got the hang of this water sport you'll be turning like a pro and catching gnarly air of the lips of waves; don't get too cocky as the sea has a way of punishing arrogance! The boys probably won't have tried this unique board sport out before so it's sure to blow them away as they pull off tricks and own the waves.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our windsurfing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.