Save time, hassle & money
Just a single £49 deposit needed to book
Easy individual payments
We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our clay shooting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.
"You know what would help these stag hangovers?
The sound of really loud gunfire."
Some things become 'classic' for good reason, the mark 1 Ford Escort, Only Fools and Horses, Pat Sharp's hairstyles. They are things that are now and will always be brilliant. And clay pigeon shooting has been a classic stag activity since the first ever stag group said "You know what would help these hangovers? The sound of really loud gunfire."
So just why is a clay pigeon shooting stag do the perfect choice?
• Firstly, you'll get bag loads of top drawer stag competition. This is a requirement of any great stag do.
• Secondly, this is a hugely addictive sport, the thrill of hitting your first clay is awesome!
• Thirdly, you'll be holding guns. Bloody big ones! Now while this is a serious sport with obvious serious repercussions for anyone who doesn't adhere to strict safety instructions, there is still something very cool about holding a shotgun.
• Next up there is the firepower itself. For those stags that have never nestled the stock into their shoulder, gently applied pressure to the trigger and felt the massive kick this is just a huge adrenaline rush. Once again, clay pigeon shooting is a hugely addictive sport and just about the most fun you can have in wellies and a waxed jacket.
• And let's not forget the fact that you will take it in turns, meaning you will all watch each other shoot which is great for stag banter.
• There is just something quite gentlemanly about standing with your best mates, as you take it in turns to step into the trap to take your shot.
• Finally, there is the simple fact that you'll get all the lads out into the fresh air in some simply stunning settings (plus there's always somewhere nearby where you can get a bacon butty and piping hot cuppa).
With all that taken into consideration, any stag weekend is on to a winner with clay pigeon shooting, not only is it available across the UK and Europe, it's hugely competitive fun (find your own stag 'Top Gun'), it's easily affordable and really does offer you far more bang for your buck (see what we did there?).
Please note: Clay shooting is perfect for combining with another activity, many of which can be done at the same site. Please ask our team for more details.
"...Instructor was helpful in correcting aim so that everyone hit at least a couple of clays..."
"...Very enjoyable as well as helpful and friendly instructors...."
"...Brilliant place to go, all very helpful and cheerful, enjoyed the shooting very much...."
"...By far the best event. Everyone enjoyed it. Got plenty of time on the gun...."
"...Really enjoyed the day! Very friendly, funny staff and the food was good too!..."
"...Instructor was very informative and his manner was what you wanted for live shotgun rounds...."
"...Great folks running the event. Professional and funny...."
"...Instructor was amazing at explaining how to shoot, many hadn't shot before and all managed to hit clays...."
"...This was amazing. We couldn't rate this highly enough. The guys who took us shooting were brilliant and superb instructors. They made it a really fun morning for us!..."
Save Time, Check Availability & Best Prices Today!Enquire Now
Get your stag planning started in less than 30 seconds...
Need help? Call us now to start planning 01225-474200