dodgeball Stag Party
- Pitch hire & balls
- Unbribable referee
- Different games
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- The Event Coordinator will go through rules with the group.
- You will then split into teams and enjoy a few chaotic games!
- Break to catch your breath.
- Enjoy fun variation games (may include Bull Dodge, Last Man Standing, Doctor Doctor, Chain Gang and Dodge-Pin Bowling and more).
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Dodgeball is one of the funniest team sports around, to get the lowdown we asked our dodgeball expert for 7 things you might not know about dodgeball.
- It's one of the few sports where you get to throw a ball as hard as you like at the oppositions' gentleman's vegetables without getting sent off.
- Dodgeball is great exercise and really easy to get the hang of. If you don't move you get hit but because it's so much fun you don't even realise you're getting knackered.
- Dodgeball is officially the most sociable sport in the history of the world. And possibly the universe. Where else can you throw a ball at your mate's face and laugh about it?!?
- You can run around as much or as little as you like: be a dodger, a thrower, a catcher or a roll-around-on-the-floor-clutching-your-jewels-er.
- Team names and team kits should reflect your squad - the weirder the better.
- Dodgeball is a great ice-breaker for lads that haven't met before and a good way to make friends (unless you're a bit of a git).
- It's a great way to work up a thirst.
As ice breakers go, dodgeball is perfect. It doesn't matter how good or bad all the guys are at the sport, dodgeball suits all ages and abilities, so if the bride's dad is in the stag party he can join in with the rest and get a few shots at the groom for having had the temerity to take his daughter away.
It's socially acceptable violence, you can legitimately bowl a googly at the groom's googlies and still be sticking to the rules. Hilarious sporting action that suits all abilities.
But we'll leave the final words to Patches O'Houlihan (A.K.A. actor Rip Torn, Dodgeball) "If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!"
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
dodgeball Stag Do Legends
It was amazing.
It was amazing. The instructor was really good and down for a laugh. They had different ways of playing the game which kept it fresh to play each round.
Daniel Wood | Cardiff
was a blast
This was a blast, everyone enjoyed it!
Lee Greenshields | Liverpool
Very well run
This was very well run, easy to find and enjoyed by all.
Matt Burder | Liverpool
By far the best part of the planned activities. Everyone that took part had a great time and smiles on their faces during this activity. Great fun!
Roy Swaby | London
...a great laugh...
Everything was a great laugh and everyone enjoyed the pre-games before the dodgeball games. The staff on site were great and kept it interesting. He also helped capture the moments by taking photos and videos for us on our phones. Thank you.
Andreas Frangeskides | Essex
...Helped us stitch up the groom...
Instructor was a good laugh. Helped us stitch the groom up on every activity.
Jake Copson | Swansea
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our dodgeball activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.