Clay Shooting in Edinburgh
- The best clay shooting site in Scotland
- 25 clays
- Fantastic catering facilities and bar
- CPSA qualified instructor
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the instructor for a quick safety briefing.
- The instructor will be on hand at all times to help improve your shooting and literally keep you pointing in the right direction.
- 25 clays from a range of different trap layouts...
- ...Including English skeet, Olympic skeet, DTL, and compact sporting layouts.
- Once each stag has had a practice it's then time for a little competition.
- After finding out which stag is Top Gun you can grab a pint and a bite to eat from the onsite bar.
There's a good reason clay pigeon shooting is an Olympic sport, it's one of the toughest shooting disciplines, it just so happens here in Blighty we're rather good at it. Britain and Scotland, in particular, have produced a number of Olympic and World champions. And now it's your turn on your Edinburgh stag do.
For those that have never fired a shotgun before this is a massive buzz and something every man should do at least once in his lifetime. The recoil is pretty immense so make sure you listen to the instructor to make sure you're placing the stock properly so you can focus on the target and not worry about the bruises.
You and the lads will have a 25 clay shoot-off at one of Scotland's premier shooting grounds. The grounds have been carefully constructed to give you the best shooting experience consist of 30 different traps, including a 70-foot tower. The CPSA certified instructor will get you all familiar with the Beretta 12 bore shotgun with some practice shots, some helpful coaching to make sure everyone is 'making clay dust' and also to keep everyone pointing in the right direction.
It's then time for the Call of Duty fans among you to show all those hours weren't completely wasted. There'll be a prize awarded to the sharpest shooter. Our shooting grounds also have fantastic catering facilities, so remember to bring some cash for food and drinks.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
clay shooting Stag Do Legends
With guidance from instructors we all did better than we thought, most people hit 50% of their clays or more!
John Dawson | Edinburgh
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our clay shooting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.