Wakeboarding in Exeter
- Wet & wild watersports action
- Expert tuition
- Experienced instruction
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get kitted up for action & meet our friendly, experienced instructors.
- Start off with some water tuition, where you'll learn crucial techniques.
- Then it's time to turn things up a notch, tear through the waves at speed.
- You'll have expert advice from an instructor in the boat the whole time.
- Dry off and compare notes on a truly thrilling experience.
Whether you're a complete newbie to water sports or you're a seasoned surf dude, you'll want to listen closely to our experienced tutors. They'll offer you some top tips for staying on your board, and most importantly they'll teach you how to look cool doing it. With their help, you'll cut through the waves with style... right up until the moment you take an impromptu dunk in the water.
Falling in is all part of the fun though, and although there's sure to be a healthy amount of banter in your direction should you take an unexpected plunge, soon enough you'll be laughing at your mates trying (and possibly failing) to stay afloat on their own precarious boards.
If you've been waterskiing, surfing or even snowboarding before, there's a chance you could be quite good at this. But if not, then don't sweat it. Our Exeter wakeboarding is the kind of activity that everybody can get stuck into. It's white knuckle fun that's sure to provide big laughs and bigger thrills whether you're pulling off crazy moves on the waves or you're just trying to stay afloat.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our wakeboarding activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.