footgolf Stag Party
- Top 10 Stag Activity
- Event Coordinator
- 18 holes of footgolf (dependent on site)
- Match play or 'stag play' (includes forfeits)
- Competitive sporting action
- 4 prizes for the top performers
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your Event Coordinator for the session who'll explain the rules.
- Get issued with the balls, scorecards and pencils and exchange handshakes/insults with your opponents.
- Tee off.
- You will be guided around the course by your Event Coordinator.
- You can opt for match play or a variation complete with forfeits.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top-performing players.
- You will then head to the 19th hole to check the scorecards and make sure all the players are rehydrated.
Please note: Transfers are not included.
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Foot Golf is an epic mash-up of two of the world's greatest games - football and golf - and is perfect for sports-loving stags. The rules themselves are pretty much based on the sport of golf, the essential difference being that instead of a club and a tiny ball, you're using your feet and a full-blown football.
We have three variations of the game depending on your location:
There are no restrictions and you're free to tee off when ready (as long as there are no hazards/unsuspecting players on the target for you to strike). You can choose your own style, but we suggest match play. You can even open a little side wager/forfeit on the various holes: "loser buys the beers!"
We'll provide a referee who will oversee the game, uphold the rules and try not to laugh at any wayward shots. For this version, golf attire is required by the course.
Much like the standard competition version of the sport but with added forfeits which the referee will see are upheld. For this version, golf attire is required by the course.
The Dress Code
Some of the courses will require you observe normal golfing dress code etiquette:
polo shirts, tailored shorts and astroturf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable. Alternatively, you could go for classic golf fancy dress and either go old school or Pringle to the max.
- The ball must be completely still before it can be struck.
- Tee shots must be taken behind the tee line.
- Play the ball as it lies.
- Only one ball can be in motion at a time.
- If a ball enters a water hazard, a one-shot penalty will apply.
- No intentional distractions are allowed (although this is a stag do so...)
- The furthest ball from the hole is played first.
- The maximum score is 10 shots per hole.
To keep things interesting and add more of a football element, why not try:
- Back healed putting
- Bunker and water hazard forfeits
- Weak foot tee-off
- Closest to the pin wagers
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
footgolf Stag Do Legends
It was fun. The staff were polite and left us to it!
Alex Tattum | Leeds
Really helpful staff who were really accommodating to us.
Josh Gamble | Bristol
A great laugh
It was nice and easy to access and easy to get on the course, the course was marked out well and we had a great laugh kicking balls (not intentionally) into the lake!
Ollie Perry | Bournemouth
Perfect set up. Restaurant and bar spot on too.
Stuart Bolton | Bournemouth
Awesome start to the weekend!
Staff were great, awesome start to the weekend.
Bradley Whitmore | Bristol
Really put in the effort
Pretty good and the guy running it really put in the effort to make sure we had a good time.
Matthew Brown | Liverpool
Travis Powell | Newquay
Very friendly and welcoming
This activity was fun and although we turned up an hour and a half late they were very friendly and welcoming.
Daniel Williams | Birmingham
Brilliant time, great fun even for the lads who weren't really into football, great laugh!
Barry O'Hara | Cardiff
Another enjoyable event, and the instructor was a great laugh.
Michael Mathie | Birmingham
Absolutely excellent, the passion of the staff for the game was brilliant. All had a great time and enjoyed the day. Would highly recommend this activity.
Ben Montgomery | Budapest
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our footgolf activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.