giant burrito eating challenge Stag Party
- Colossal 5lb 'El Criminal’ Burrito
- Loaded with 3 meats
- Rice, beans, lettuce, cheese & more
- Served on a bed of nacho chips
- Free T-shirt if you finish
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Sit down and make sure you're wearing your elasticated corduroy trousers
- You'll come face to face with a GIANT burrito with all the trimmings
- Your task is to eat the lot
(or you can set the groom up for the challenge)
- The clock starts as soon as you take your first bite
- Eat like you've never eaten before!
- You have a limited time to eat every last morsel
- You'll receive a free T-shirt if you finish off El Criminal
- And your name will go on the ‘Wall of Heroes'
Picture the scene, the stag and the rest of the party have sat down to enjoy a little bit of Mexican food when out comes this 5lb behemoth burrito. Suddenly your groom is staring down the barrel of El Criminal while you and the boys look on… and film the whole thing for Facebook (or what's the point?). Or better yet, lay down the gauntlet for one of the guys to take it on at the same time. A battle of will-power and eating ability.
The first rule of finishing El Criminal is you do not… just kidding. First off, your groom isn't allowed a tactical chunder at any point, he has to keep it all in (yes, that is actually one of the rules). El Criminal contains chicken, pork and chilli beef but the groom, should he not be the thoroughbred carnivore you are, can swap the meats out for a whole lot of vegetables. However, there are three kinds of palate scorching salsa that cannot be taken out so the heat is unavoidable. If you are all watching the groom sweat away it's even funnier!
At some point, the groom will ask, nay beg, for help. As his best man, it's your duty to:
- Keep him safe
- Laugh at his misfortune
But also it's against the Burrito rules for you to help him consume the massive amount of food even though it could feed the entire stag do.
Finally, the groom can take toilet breaks, well it's only fair on the poor bloke. Providing he finishes up before closing time he will get to see his name written on Mission Burrito's "Wall of Heroes" as well as receiving a free T-shirt that might fit a little snug around the middle by the time he's done.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our giant burrito eating challenge activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.