Snowmobiles in Reykjavik
- Drive up Iceland's 2nd largest glacier
- High powered snowmobiles
- Expert guide
- Stunning views/photo ops
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be picked up and taken to the starting point
- Meet the pros for a quick safety briefing and driving instruction
- Mount up and roll out
- Hit the slopes and tackle tough terrain
- Keep your cameras handy at all times - It's stunning!
- Enjoy awesome views, ice-cool stag action and serious speed
- Take the fast way back and throttle back!
- The activity lasts for 1 hour, and the transfer time takes 6-7 hours
Enjoy spectacular views as you race along on the back of a super-cool snowmobile! Snowmobiling is far one of the best ways to travel in Reykjavik, letting you see all of Iceland's most stunning sights and landmarks without actually having to endure a walking tour.
Blast away any lingering stag hangovers with some icy fresh countryside air in your lungs. There's no better way to get away from urban life than heading to the Land of Ice and Fire to clear your heads and get back to your stag bests!
Snowmobiling in Reykjavik is an adventure of a lifetime, so you and the lads simply can't miss it. It's the perfect way to celebrate a stag do; racing over glaciers and snowfields, seeing areas of the country humans can't normally get to, and having a go at one of the world's most thrilling winter sports.
The Icelandic snowmobile tour will be taken to the deepest part of the snow, where the sun is blindingly bright, and the views span out over miles. You'll get to zoom up Iceland's second-largest glacier and fly along the ice-filled volcanic craters. And getting to do and see all of this from the back of a sleek, powerful, high-speed vehicle? It makes for a stag do the boys will be talking about for years.
Please note that you'll enjoy one hour of snowmobiling and six-seven hours of return transfers, but the views along the way are stunning, and it's well worth the trip!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
snowmobiles Stag Do Legends
...5 out of 5...
Better than 5 out of 5.
Chris Bird | Reykjavik
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our snowmobiles activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.