Windsurfing in Riga
- Expert wind surfing tuition
- English speaking guides
- Return accommodation transfers
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation and taken to the windsurfing site.
- Meet the professional windsurfing instructors.
- Kit up in wet suits and safety gear.
- Learn the basics of windsurfing.
- Hit the water for yourself and try to stay upright.
- Go from Barney to surf pro with expert guidance.
- Catch some air and master the art of turning these awesome creations before the session's up.
- Transfer back to your accommodation, ready for a big night out in Latvia!
If you just can't decide whether it's surfing or sailing you want on your stag do, then our Riga windsurfing is the ultimate combo for you, our indecisive friend. Windsurfing combines the very best aspects of both and blends them together into a water sport that's all kinds of epic. From surfing, windsurfing takes the laid backboard, the careful balancing act, the desperately trying not to drown, and the gliding along at the mercy of the tide, oversized waves, and passing sharks. From sailing, it takes the sail.
Aside from its close relationship to two other water sports, Riga windsurfing is totally spectacular in its own right - it's just as exhilarating as its cousins; with the strength of the sea beneath you and the wind tugging you across its surface it's impossible not to feel a little awe-inspired... until you fall off into the water, obviously.
It's also a brilliant activity to try with a few mates whilst you're in Riga too - whilst you can give surfing a go on any UK coast, on any summer holiday, windsurfing is something the boys are unlikely to have tried, and something they're unlikely to try again. Aside from the inevitable laughs to be had at everyone's windsurfing skills, it's also a fantastic opportunity to get out and see a little more of Riga than you can from the pubs. If you're looking to make the most of your mate's stag do with something unique, exciting, and probably quite wet, Riga windsurfing is a fantastic choice.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our windsurfing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.