wacky games Stag Party
- 3 crazy activities
- 1 victorious team!
- Head to head team action
- Human table football
- Raft building relay race
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Decide on your teams (if you're feeling really cruel, make sure the groom is last to be picked
- The teams will go head to head on three separate activities
- Stand-up paddleboarding - The newest and funkiest watersport to hit the UK, balance, strength and speed required
- Human table football - You'll be strapped onto poles on this inflatable pitch and have to work like a well-oiled machine/football table to take the victory
- Raft build relay - You won't just be racing to create your own raft from the given equipment... You then have to be brave enough to put faith in your craft to win the race
- At the end of the event, one team will be crowned the winners
This really is an epic challenge for stags who love competition but also like to use a little bit of brainpower. You also need to be the adventurous types as there's a good chance you're going to get wet. A lot.
The stags will have to pick teams at the beginning of the session (of course this is far funnier if the groom is picked last, school playground-style). Once you've given the blushing bridegroom a little humiliation it's time to get your game faces on ready for the three challenges. You'll have instructors with you for all three events, there'll be there to give you coaching and do their best to observe some semblance of fair play.
Paddleboarding is best described as standing on surfboards and then propelling yourselves through the water with very long spades. Of course, it's far more refined than that but not easy. You need good balance, strength and speed. Once all the guys have got the hang of it you'll then face off in a relay race.
Human Table Football
Does exactly what it says on the tin. You'll enter an inflatable pitch and be strapped to giant poles. It's then just like the game we all know and love (except you can't flick a handle to spin all the players really fast around the pole!). There's little room for Messi-esque footwork but this is hilarious fun.
Raft Building Relay Race
Can the groom walk on water? It could be time to find out. Working in your teams you'll build rafts from a mixture of cardboard, plastic sheeting build, barrels, wood or anything other materials that may or may not actually float. Once your crafts are looking ship-shape you'll then race them. Not all of them are probably going to survive. "I've got a sinking feeling..."
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our wacky games activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.