Goodbye stress & aggro!
Book with one small £40 deposit
The guys pay direct
How It Works
Choose from 100s of elite activity and accommodation options.
Forget faff – we’ll arrange the whole package, you take all the credit! Book it with a small £40 deposit.
Head off on an unforgettable weekend you and the boys will be talking about for years to come!
Now let's not beat around the bush, Woolacombe is a seaside destination, it has a beach, with sand and a whole lot of Atlantic Ocean but it has so much more to offer than the usual sea-based activities. If you're a group of lads that aren't afraid to embrace the outdoors and try something different but you're stuck for something original then Woolacombe stag do ideas really do offer something a bit different! From canyoning to power kites, our Woolacombe stag activities offer the perfect mix of high octane fun with unusual experiences that will get the guys pumped up for an amazing stag do in Woolacombe!
The High C's The best Woolacombe stag activities
Okay, so let's face it if you're going to Woolacombe you probably are going for the beach and all the shores have to offer. With that in mind, check out our top 3 stag do activities that take the best advantage of the Devonshire coastline:
- Canyoning If you and the guys have never tried it, then this is an absolute must. An extreme activity that combines crawling through caves, scrambling over rock faces and plunging into pools. Not one for the faint-hearted, this activity is perfect for the more athletic groups that fancy a challenge to set the stag firmly on his way!
- Cliff Jumping Fancy something a little more daring again? Then sign up for cliff jumping. Launch yourselves of some of the most magnificent cliffs of the south coast and straight into the Atlantic Ocean. Once you've mastered some of the smaller heights, it's time to introduce some healthy competition with some bigger drops that will definitely separate the man from the mouse!
- Coasteering Finally, a mix of the two, combine canyoning with cliff jumping and take part in one of the UK's fastest growing sports: Clamber through hidden sea caves, swim through ocean carved channels and jump off the rocky headland into the sea. Coasteering is an exhilarating way to explore the stunning North Devon coastline while creating epic memories with the guys.
With the usual talk of campfires and idyllic summer nights, you might be asking yourself what happens to Woolacombe when the winter nights draw closer. Luckily, there are a couple of Woolcombe stag do activities that would suit the colder climates as well as the warmer ones.
- Windsurfing It's one of the classic sea-based activities but potentially one that you and guys won't have tried before. Get expert tuition in a windsurfing masterclass that will get you hyped up for a day out at sea. You'll be fully kitted out in wetsuits and let the wind sweep you along. As you've probably guessed, the windier the weather, the faster the pace you're going to get, so book this activity for autumnal if you fancy beating the stag speed record.
- Mud Buggies Think off road karting mixed with a hell of a lot of mud and you've got mud bugging. Race together head to head into a fun-fuelled activity as you navigate the custom-built course. The best part about the activity is that the wetter the weather, the more mud, the better the experience! Wind, rain or hail will not stop this activity - prepare to get wet, muddy and have a whole load of fun!
Wartime in Woolacombe
Did you know that during World War 2, there was a US Army training centre based at Woolacombe to get the troops ready to invade Northern Europe? Get the lads into gear by recreating some of the challenges that the squaddies would have had to tackle:
- Zip Wire - Once you've got some adrenaline pumping through you head over for a zip wire session to start feeling like a real marine. Feel the wind beat past you as you fly down the wire at speeds of up to 40mph but try to keep your eyes open to catch some of the extraordinary views around the Devonshire coast that you're sure to catch!
- High Ropes - With your new found skills and hopefully with some new confidence pumping through your system finish the day with a high ropes session. Challenge yourselves with a fantastic aerial obstacle course as you swing through the trees tackling heights of up to 65 feet! Including all these elements really will make an epic weekend for you and the guys, combining adrenaline fuelled fun with a competitive edge!
You may be asking yourself why you need our help organising these activities for you and the guys. Well, the answer is simple, we've been planning stag weekends since 2002 (that's a LOT of pints!) and have a fantastic network of suppliers in all our destinations to ensure you get the best deals, the warmest welcome and the maddest stag challenges.
Check out our custom made packages here, sit back and let us do the hard work for you, it's okay you can thank us later!
Travelling abroad? Stay informed.
For information on staying safe and healthy while travelling abroad as well as local laws and latest government advice on destinations visit the FCDO Travel Aware website.
For travel insurance advice also see our Groupia guide.