Save time, stress & money. £50 deposit to book.
All the lads can pay direct, making it a breeze!
Trusted by over 600k partygoers!
Nothing Beats a Stag Do Abroad!
See All Our International Stag Locations...
No Idea What To Do?
Don't sweat it, fella! We have 1000s of the latest and greatest activities for your big weekend!Stag do activities
How It Works
Choose from 100s of elite activity and accommodation options.
Pay a small £50 deposit to secure your weekend. All the stags can pay individually. Pay in easy instalments.
Head off on an unforgettable weekend you and the boys will be talking about for years to come!
As seen in...
10 Most Popular Europe Stag Do Locations of All Time
- Prague - It's no surprise Prague is the most popular stag do destination in Europe. From cracking activities to cheap booze, colossal nights out to great sights to see - it has it all!
- Dublin - Easy to get to, free-flowing Guinness, unreal nightlife - Dublin is top choice for the groom's big weekend away.
- Barcelona - Barca has it all. Sunshine, beach vibes, ice-cold beers, an elite European football team, a world-famous party atmosphere. The lot.
- Amsterdam - Do you really need us to introduce you to the ‘Dam? If you've never partied there, you've never partied full stop.
- Budapest - Another one you definitely need to tick off the European stag do bucket list. The Hungarian capital is a belting, budget-friendly option.
- Lisbon - Lisbon is another coastal city that's showered in sun and full of legendary stag adventures.
- Hamburg - Boasting a party district similar to Amsterdam, Hamburg is an elite European destination that ticks all the boxes.
- Berlin - The German capital doesn't switch off. The clubs are wild, the activities are unreal and the beer is unrivalled.
- Benidorm - Another one that doesn't need any intro, Benidorm is party central - it's like it was built specifically for stags.
- Krakow - What a way to round off the Top 10. Krakow is a cracking shout. It's easy on the wallet and knows how to party.
According to StagWeb's 2023 industry stats.
Your Guide to the Best Stag Do Locations in Europe
At StagWeb, we have over 70 destinations to choose from and over 30 European stag destinations on offer to you.
Whether you're seeking the sun, looking for the biggest party cities, or after all-action destinations, we've got it covered.
From Sofia to Reykjavik and all stops in between, we can help you build your own stag do abroad that's tailor-made for your group.
A Stag Do in Europe Can Be Cheaper Than The UK...
Stag dos abroad have become increasingly accessible in recent years, with budget airlines and cut-price flight deals meaning you can get to many of our European stag destinations for less than the price of a tank of petrol.
With affordable air travel, the world is your oyster allowing you to look further afield in search of the perfect playground.
If you need more information on any other destinations, just give us a call (01225 474200) or send us a brief enquiry, and we'll help you build a made-to-measure package tailored to your group.
Cheap Stag Do Locations in Europe
Everyone wants to get the most bang for their buck, so we've created a hitlist of cheapest stag do locations in Europe and the UK.
These have been picked based on a variety of factors, including:
- How cheap they are to get to
- How cheap they are when you're there
- How cheap the activities
- How cheap the accommodation is
- And loads of other factors!
5 of the Best Cheap Stag Do Locations in Europe
- Prague – Cheap flights, cheap beers, cheap accommodation – Prague is the king of cheap weekends.
- Albufeira – If you're looking for somewhere sunny that's easy on the wallet, look no further than Albufeira.
- Krakow – Krakow is another top party destination that you won't need to break the bank to get to.
- Benidorm – Benidorm is cheap af. It was built with budgets in mind, so your hard-earned cash will go further.
- Hamburg – German's elite party destination has great budget-friendly bars and eateries to keep the costs down.
The Best Beach Locations in Europe
After months of stressful wedding planning, the groom could be in desperate need of a beach break to bring some zen back to his existence.
Luckily for you, we have a range of elite beach stag do locations for you to pick from.
5 of the Best Beach Locations in Europe
- Barcelona – Barcelona boasts a man-made beach which is just minutes from the centre of the city – the best of both worlds.
- Tenerife – A cracking choice all year round – Tenerife is the place to head if sunshine and party vibes are paramount.
- Marbella – This Spanish party destination is slightly more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.
- Ibiza – Ibiza is the world's greatest party place. Fact. It's also got a load of top beaches to nurse those heads back to normal.
- Albufeira – This place is all sorts of wow. It's a real 10/10 destination and an unforgettable location for the groom's big send-off.
Eastern European Destinations
Eastern Europe is always a great shout when you're deciding where to go on your stag.
It's cheap to get to. Cheap when you're there. Plus the accommodation and activities are cheap, too.
Check out our complete list of Eastern European stag do destinations and find the place that's perfect for you.
We Visit All Our Stag Do Locations in Europe...
Wherever you decide to explore for your European stag adventure, you can be sure of a hearty welcome.
At StagWeb, we have quite literally scoured Europe for the very finest destinations.
We take the time to regularly visit all our European cities to find new activities, great hotels, and to work on the great European partnerships we've built up over the years.
We won't pack you off to a hotel or activity we can't be sure of.
Like you, we enjoy weekends away, but we expect comfort, convenience and value for money - that means if a hotel isn't good enough for us, we certainly won't consider it for you.
And paying regular visits means we can keep those standards high to ensure your weekend is the huge success.
More Europe For Your Euro...
Everyone likes to have a bit more cash in their wallet and it's certainly handy to have a few more beer tokens to spend on a stag do abroad.
That's why one of our chief aims is to save you money and increase the fun.
Here's how it works:
- If you book an activity as a single event, you'll be charged the going rate
- At StagWeb, we book hundreds of events with our suppliers. Because we bring them repeat business in volume, we can get activities at a better rate
- We can then pass these great rates on to you, so you can save cash for other things like beer and/or suntan lotion.
"But you're a business, so why don't you charge us the same and pocket the profit?"
As a company, we thrive on our repeat custom and recommendations.
Many of our stags are recommended to us by their mates who have booked with StagWeb previously.
That means, we always aim to supply great weekends at even better prices. If every stag do abroad is a massive success at a really good price, then we'll find groups coming back to us time and time again, which many guys do.
European Stag Do Drinking Tips...
Well, you could go on a European stag do and not drink, but frankly what's the point (unless you're teetotal, in which case fair play to you and carry on soldier)?
Our continental cousins have taken years, in some cases centuries, to perfect the perfect brews, so for you to go out there and just disregard generations of hard work? Rude!
If you're going Dutch then it has to be Heineken, Holland's and one of the world's most popular beers.
Drinking Fact - Heineken is so successful the company's revenue is greater than the GDP of Jamaica, Estonia or Zambia.
Hangover Rating - Light to moderate
The Barcelona Beer Company have created a fine range of dancing waters, our pick of the crop is their la Bella Lola blonde ale.
Drinking Fact - Spain has more bars per person than any other European country.
Hangover Rating - Just a mild tickle
Put the Guinness down and step away from the bar, you look like a tourist! When in Dublin go native and try some poitin.
Drinking Fact - Poitin is a type of moonshine vodka, traditionally home brewed in a single pot using potatoes.
Hangover Rating - "I can't feel my legs."
Going to Munich and not drinking beer is like, well, going to Munich and not drinking beer. It goes against all stag party codes of practise and decency.
Drinking Fact - Germans take their beer so seriously the country even has a beer purity law.
Hangover Rating - Beer-able
Brennivin is a type of schnapps that could sink a whale and tastes like a mixture of cough syrup and mouthwash. Definitely an acquired taste.
Drinking Fact - Iceland banned booze between 1915 - 1935. Beer was still outlawed until March 1st 1989 which is now known as 'Beer Day'.
Hangover Rating - Oh dear god, make it stop!
Port would be the order of the day. The Romans brought vines to Portugal but it wasn't until the 1600's that the locals started mixing their wine with brandy.
Drinking Fact - Port should always be served with cheese or tapas.
Hangover Rating - Mild brain melt
Try some Vana Tallinn ('Old Tallinn') which will put hairs on your chest, tongue, palms and just about everywhere else. It'll also melt your taste buds from 20 paces, you have been warned.
Drinking Fact - Enjoy singing after a few beers? Estonia had a singing revolution which brought about independence.
Hangover Rating - "Please, somebody remove my brain."
Marbs is a very affluent area where the order of the day is sipping Rioja wine while watching the sunset.
Drinking Fact - In Spain drinking is best done with food, 'The Spanish way'.
Hangover Rating - Uncomfortable
Bercherovka is made from a mixture of herbal bitters that taste like medicine and at 38% ABV could definitely put you in hospital.
Drinking Fact - Czech's drink more beer per capita than any other nation on earth. Good work fellas.
Hangover Rating - "I think I'm a goner."
Please note - Always remember to drink responsibly, look after group members that might have over-estimated their limit and respect your host city.
Create your epic stag package!
Less Hassle. More Fun.Build your stag!