A city as obsessed with football as Madrid can be the perfect place for sports-loving stags. But there are so many stag activities in Madrid that there is something to suit every budget and taste.
If you want to stroll about town sampling tapas, tasting wine from the local vineyards and making polite enquiries of sun-kissed senoritas in the wide open palacios like the dandies you are then gentlemen you may.
But if you want to get messy in all kinds of rip-roaring, throttle-revving, chocolate-wrestling, whitewater-riding, chest-thumping, trouser-changing action then mount up, for tomorrow we ride! (sorry, a little bit over dramatic but we've just always wanted to say that).
11 Trending Madrid Stag Activities
- Bubble Football - If you want the Real deal, this hilarious version of the beautiful game takes football to another (weirder) level!
- Stadium Tour - Visit this monumental footballing cathedral, home of the Galacticos and one of the world's best stadiums.
- La Liga Tickets - Watch the world's most successful team from amazing seats in their home stadium.
- Whitewater Rafting - Head up stag creek with a paddle in this extreme sporting challenge. "We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
- Go Karts - Prepare for high speed, wheel-to-wheel battles and find out who will be crowned fastest stag and weekend champion.
- Waterpark - Because growing up is for bank managers and school teachers. Enjoy some totally non-grown up stag laughs.
- Quad Bikes - Get off-road and personal on these amazing machines with stunning Spanish views and testing trails.
- Wakeboarding - Want to see the groom face-plant and get a face-full of water? Welcome to wakeboarding, a surfing stag test.
- Laser Combat - Semi-automatic weapons, itchy trigger fingers, slightly hungover stags...? Get settled for absolute weekend carnage!
- Escape Room - Locked in a room, you have just sixty minutes to crack the mystery and escape. Or it's 'GAME OVER'. Forever!
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - Who will be Top Gun and who couldn't hit Nicki Minaj's backside with a Bazooka? It's game on!
Where to find the best action in Madrid?
The search is over, we've done the hard work so you don't have to, finding the best hotels, nightlife and stag activities in Madrid. It's really just a case of how messy you want to get. For some stags it's not the taking part it's the winning that counts. They demand fast-paced winner takes it all competition and challenges.
For others its time to just get together and have a laugh with some teamwork thrown in to keep everyone heading (and drinking) in the same direction.
We've already found the best that this great city offers so if you like to work hard but (stag) party harder then "bienvenido a Madrid!"
The Galacticos - the best Madrid stag activities
- Kayaking Day Trip - Get busy on the water, this really is a great day out for you and the chaps.
- Whitewater Rafting - If mere kayaking isn't man enough for you then step it up a gear and get into some serious hot water.
- Indoor Skiing/Snowboarding - "Baby it's cold inside." You can get away from the heat and learn how to ski or board knowing you'll still have time to work on your tans when you're done.
- Indoor Go Karting - A perennial favourite with stags no matter the destination, however, Madrid's track is well worth a visit for Stig wannabes.
- Water Park- What kind of stag doesn't get excited about water parks?!? And Spain have some of the best in Europe.
- Wakeboarding - The most fun you can have on what is essentially an aquatic ironing board. Hilarious fun in the sun.
- Rock Climbing - Man-sized fun for adventurous stags. Trust and teamwork are vital on a day that sorts the men from the boys.
- La Liga - Time your trip right and you could bag yourselves some tickets to see the most successful team of the 20th century.
- Stadium Tour - Take a look behind the scenes at the home of FIFA's club of the century.
- Theme Park - Movie fans and thrill seekers will get the best of both worlds at Warner Bros theme park.
- Chocolate Mud Wrestling - Once two of Spain's sexiest gladiators have finished battle they'll turn on your main man and give him the type of going over he won't forget in a hurry!
"Hacer Ma una Doble!" (Make mine a double!)
By planning wisely and making the most of the deals you can have twice the fun. A morning on the track and afternoon on the golf course? Throw yourselves into some whitewater rafting before throwing the groom into some chocolate mud wrestling?
Your weekend will be over before you know it and any prevaricating could mean time wasted so think ahead and talk to our team. We'll help you build the perfect itinerary and make the most of your time to mix and match the best activities in Madrid to suit your taste and budget. Ask now.
Let's get this party started…
We're always happy to help. You might just have a quick enquiry about where to go, you might need advice about travel requirements or just advice in general. Even if you don't have an immediate booking to make we're still pleased to offer advice and information.
But if you're ready to start booking your event or at least find out prices then you can ask for a no hassle, no obligation quote. We won't push the hard sell on you, however whenever you're ready to start putting your (deviously created?) best man/stag organiser plans into action then give us a call or send us your enquiry.
Beating our chests we'd say we're the best at what we do, but don't just take our word for it. See our stags' reviews here.