high ropes course Stag Party in cork
This epic high ropes challenge is one small step for man, but one giant leap of faith for stag-kind, in 4 hours of white-knuckle, adrenalin-pumping challenges really will test your Calvin Kleins to the max.
Set in a stunning forest location, the course is split into 5 separate circuits.
- Green Circuit- A gentle warm up where you'll practise your skills before moving on. It's also where any really hungover stags might start begging to be left behind.
- Orange & White Circuits - A good team challenge as things start getting higher quickly reaching a stomach churning 8 metres in height.
- Blue Circuit - Things are definitely getting serious at this point, 15 metres high and with 600 metres of zip lines.
- Red Circuit - It's now every stag for himself as people start to fall by the wayside. This circuit is all about upper body strength and possibly not all the stags will make it.
This really is a superb course that takes approximately 4hours to conquer and includes;
- 1.2km course
- 5 separate circuits
- Over 800m of zip lines
- Longest single zip line 150m
- 86 individual obstacles
- Rope bridges
- Cargo nets
- Climbing walls
- Rope ladders
- BMX fly
- Base jumps
The challenges are set under, in and above the forest canopy giving you unforgettable views of the surrounding countryside. You'll need good upper body strength and balance as you swing into cargo nights, drop from base jumps, climb rope ladders and even ride a BMX across a treetop bridge.
This is a stag sized test of test of nerve, strength, balance and quite possibly your breakfast (which hopefully won't put in another appearance). Game on!